Monday, March 28, 2011

i'm still upset about crusader aura

This is a QQ post.

In the past, I've ranted about changes for Holy Paladins, but for the most part I've rolled with the nerfs.

Especially the Cata nerfs. I've been pretty positive. The spell costs? No big deal. The Conviction Nerf > Hotfix + Nerf > Nerf = I didn't notice.

But this crusader aura thing?

I have been bummed out since I read about it.

Aura Mastery is a unique ability. Only a Holy Paladin can have this talent.

AM in conjunction with CA was a beautiful thing that made Enlynn unique, and a fun ability to use while farming.

Farming as holy is not faster than with ret. If one must kill things to get to the node, tank and dps spec paladins will win out in faster kill speeds. I still have to blow cooldowns to kill more than a couple things and not run OOM.

I liked having CA for travel during raids. Being the fastest player in the raid had it's advantages, we can start summoning sooner. Especially in Cataclysm, where you can end up hitting three places in one night.

I'm going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment