Friday, April 15, 2011

binge drinker

Blog Azeroth Shared Title: Weird Gaming Habits

I have a confession. I'm a binge drinker.

Okay, IRL I can't hold liquor to save my life, but in WoW, it's different.

I like carrying several kinds of alcohol in Enlynn's bags. Sometimes I go quite a while without drinking them (the good thing about booze, it doesn't really expire), but then I'll go through a stack in one night, starting every pull that night with the screen fuzzy.

Hmm.... That makes Enlynn a binge drinker.

Weird. I'm to finish off that stack of Rhapsody Malt I just happened to have in my bags, to celebrate.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I like this one. Weirdly enough, I find that if I get alcoholic drinks in my bags (usually through looting, unless it's Brewfest!) I want to save them for "The right time". That time usually comes around when my bags are full and need to be emptied. Bottoms up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, Ttrinity and redcow! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete