Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cataslys-meme

Janyaa started this with a blog post over at Muradin's Musings. Here we go:

1. Disk or Download? DL

2. Did you experience any difficulties? IE: Login servers crashing, late delivery, etc? I had to wait a whole 12 minutes on the login server to let me in at 2:00! I want my money back!!

3. What are you doing first? IE: Speed leveling to 85, rolling a new race, completely avoiding the new content, etc? Almost 83, with a smidgeon of mining to support my crafting habit. Hey, it's just a habit. I can quit any time I want!

4. Mt. Hyjal or Vash'jir? I got Coming Down the Mountain AND a frickin' seahorse!

5. Worgen or Goblin? Paladin?

6. Questing, dungeons or both? Both!

7. What was the first piece of gear you replaced and with what? Yeah, about that...

8. Did you take any time off from work or school? I wish I could have.

9. Will you be keeping the same spec and main, or changing to a different toon? I am resistant to change.

10. What's been your favorite aspect of Cataclysm so far? It's not Icecrown.



Read more: http://muradinmusings.blogspot.com/2010/12/cataclys-meme.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Enlynn! This post made me laugh. :)

    I wish I could have taken time off, too. As it is, I'm level 83 and feeling very far behind. Even though I know it makes questing and killing mobs slower, I had to stick to my holy spec to level. After having gone from 1-80 as holy, it feels like tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Janyaa *blush*. I guess I chose snarky-mode to fill out my meme. I mean, there ARE things I like about Cata other than it not being ICC. But I should digress...

    As for the site design, I must have gained some levels in bloggery because I learned how to change the background from the trainer. I realized I should create one. :)

    ReplyDelete