Thursday, February 17, 2011

sharing my toys

Super quick n' snarky post responding to news, is all.

Hurray for shaman buffs! Any buffs to healers is a buff to the team!

And who in the world could have guessed they would revert the LoD nerf?! I am afraid to even mention it, thinking that one day I'm going to log in and it will be un-reverted. Also afraid of subsequent whack-a-mole nerfs, since obviously they still feel we're too good in some way.

The PotI nerf hurts for Chimereaon. I felt so fail last night since I couldn't even keep my group up. They really should keep it the same healing but only make it cost 2 talent points. It's pretty useless as is.

Am I the only one who read:

We agree with the sentiment among some players that Restoration druids and Restoration shaman are lacking in the healing cooldown department. The shaman buff and Power Word: Shield adjustment above should bring all healers reasonably close in terms of throughput. The decision on who to bring then might end up being dictated by the strong cooldowns offered by paladins or priests. This isn’t the kind of thing we can address via a hotfix, but it is something we are looking at for the next major content patch.
and heard: 'We're going to nerf paladins!'?

Really, I hope that druids and shamans get some more cooldowns to play with, I really do, special abilities are fun to use and offer more depth in play. But the cynic in me is bracing up for some bad news for the holy folks instead of good news for resto...

(I did try to warn you that this was a snarky post ><)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think you are the only one who read it that way :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Thanks, Jasyla! I've got my fingers crossed for you to get cooldowns that are fun to use. :)

    ReplyDelete